1. Visit os.hashr8.com
Click ‘LOGIN’ on the top right of the screen. If you have not created an account yet, click ‘Register’ and complete the registration process. If you do not see your confirmation email, check your spam folder.
2. When you have logged into your account, on the left hand side of the screen you will see a menu. Click the ‘Download’ button. Confirm you wish to download the latest HASHR8 image in the pop up.
3. Connect a USB/SSD to your computer and flash the image to your drive. We recommend using Balena’s Etcher. Download Etcher here.When using Etcher, there is no need to unzip your image file. This operation will take a few minutes to complete.
4. While your image is being flashed return, return to your HASHR8 dashboard.
Click on ‘Rigs’ on the menu and then click ‘Add rig’.
5. The following pop up will allow you to configure your worker. Fill in your worker’s name, description, password and quantity of GPUs. When you are done, click ‘Save’.
6. Click ‘Dashboard’ on the menu. You should now see the rig you created. Click on the name of the rig and then click the ‘System info’ tab. Scroll down to the bottom of this screen, to ‘Rig token’, and click copy.
7. Once your image has been flashed, open the drive so you can view the contents. Sometimes, you might need to eject the drive then plug it back in
Navigate into the config folder and paste the Rig token that you copied into token.txt. Make sure to press save!
8. Eject your drive and plug it into your mining rig.
Turn on your rig and a few moments later you will see your rig online in your dashboard.
You can create wallets, configure miners and start mining!